Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Book Review: Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover

It's Book Review Tuesday and today is a quick one, today I'm bringing you a novella and this week will be another Colleen Hoover week for book reviews!!! YEAH

Today's novella is:

Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover

 

Maybe Not is a companion novella to the Maybe Someday (loved that book by the way), and this novella follows the side characters Warren and Bridgette.

Warren gets so excited an opportunity comes to live with a female roommate, he instantly agrees to it.  It could mean really exciting things, right?

Maybe NOT.

Bridgette, the new roommate ends up been cold and seemingly calculating.  Tensions starts to run high and the two of them end up not been able to stand each other and can hardly stand to be in the same room together.

Warren can be calculative too and he has a theory about Bridgette, he thinks that if she can hate someone with that much passion, she should also love with that much passion.  And he is going to be the one to test that theory.

Will Bridgette warm up to Warren?  Will she ever cave in?  Or is Warren going to just keep pushing and get a cold shoulder all the time?

Maybe?  Maybe Not?

You will just have to read this little novella and figure it out for yourself.

I loved being back on the lives of these people and it felt nice getting to know Warren better, he became one of my favorite side characters on the Maybe Someday book, so I really enjoyed getting to see it.  But I fell like I was still missing something,  I wanted more, that's what it was.  We got Warren and Bridgette love story and that was it, I guess I wanted to find out what was going on after Maybe Someday ended and I didn't get that.  Oh well, it was still good and I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment