Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Weekend Reads: Alight by Scott Sigler & Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel

Happy Good Friday!!! It's Easter weekend and I'm not even sure what we are doing this weekend.  We are definitely having Easter lunch at home but what I'm not sure is if my in laws will be coming over or if we will be going there.; so I think that is leaving me with some reading time and I will take advantage of it.

Here is what I will be reading this weekend:

Alight by Scott Sigler


I got an eArc from NetGalley and I'm totally loving it, I'm already half way into already and I'm dying to find out what is going to happen, especially after Scott Sigler told me on Twitter that some of the characters are not going to make it to book 3.  WHAT??? AH dying totally...

Once I'm done with Alight I will be moving to:

Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel


If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you will know that I haven't been able to get the end of the first book out of my mind and after going to a couple bookstores in my area and not been able to find the second book I gave up and ordered it from Amazon, it finally arrived yesterday so I will be able to dive into and devour it, for sure.

What are you going to be doing this weekend?  Which books are you reading?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment