Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Beauty Haul March 2016

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day!!! This past weekend I went shopping and got some really good goodies and then I realized that I has been quite some time since I did a Beauty Haul and that's what today's post is all about.  Let's go and check it out?

Beauty Haul

Here is my bag full of the goodies:


And talking about bag, I got a new purse from TJMaxx and isn't it beautiful?


I LOVE IT...

It's by BCBG and it's the perfect color for Spring/Summer and I just couldn't leave it behind and for $40 it was a bargain.


The first 3 items are from TJMaxx and they are all Skin Care items and I can't wait to try them. 1.Danielle Laroche Night Cream.  2. Ole Henriksen Day Cream and 3. Facial Oil

From Target I picked out Pixi Glow Tonic that I have always heard so much about it and have yet to tried it.


TJMaxx: Can wait to try this body mask.


TJMaxx: Found these Macadamia products for a lot more cheaper than I would have bought at a regular store and I have been wanting to try them so...
1. Macadamia Shampoo 2. Macadamia Conditioner 3. Macadamia Mask


Target: Totally random but I need some dental products and Target was having a buy 3 get one free so I got 2 toothpastes and I got what I needed a new toothbrush for me and hubby.


TJMaxx: One of my favorite founds; found this whole BH Cosmetics makeup brush set at TJMaxx for $17.  I may not need more brushes but I just couldn't leave it behind, they are beautiful. Let's take a closer look at them...

Eye set:
Close up...

Face...
Close up...

I saw these at Target and I knew I had to have them, too bad these were the only colors left, I need to go to CVS and look for more, they look so beautiful and these colors are kind of my colors actually...

1. Devotion   2. Flirt

And that's my haul, I'm actually kind of surprise that I didn't end up buying any clothes this time.  Oh well, there is always a next time, right?  Hahaha...

Are you getting ready for Spring yet?  Are you excited for Spring?  I know I am, today is going to reach 70 degrees and I couldn't be happier.

XOXO,

Nelia



No comments:

Post a Comment