Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Anticipated Spring/Summer 2016 Releases

I shouldn't be doing this post, why? Because this means I will be buying more books and my TBR is going to be increasing again.   Ah, who am I kidding, I'm dying to get my hands on these books lol.

Here are the Spring/Summer 2016 Releases that I'm most excited about it:

Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins-April 6th



I can't wait to see how this Trilogy ends, that's all I'm going to say about this book.

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas-May 3rd



I really enjoyed the first book and it left me wanting more.  I can't wait to see what is happening with those characters.

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare-March 8



This book is out already and people are just raving SO much about it, I still need to finish the Infernal Devices and the remaining of the TMI series, but once I'm done with them I will be picking this one up, I just need to know what all the hype is all about.

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski-March 29th



So, I totally enjoyed the first book but I didn't picked up the second one because I knew this one was coming out this year and I wanted to read the second and the third book one after the other, so once this one comes outI will be able to do just that.

The Crown by Kiera Cass-May 3rd



So, I don't even know if this will be the last book of the Selection series or not, but this Series is like my guilty pleasure and I just know that I will be picking this one up and reading it.

The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead-April 5th



I'm craving some Richelle Mead writing and this book sounds AMAZING, cannot wait.

The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows-April 5th



This is book 2 in the Orphan Queen Duology, you don't see Fantasy books having just two books so I'm really excited to see how it all wraps up.

Alight by Scott Sigler-April 5th


Book 2 in the Alive trilogy and GUESS what, I actually have this book as an eARC (I got it from NetGalley-thank you NetGalley) and I'm actually reading it this week.  I LOVED Alive (the first book), it was one of my favorite books of last year and cannot wait to see what is going to happen on this one.

Harry Porter and the Cursed Child by J K Rowling-July 31st



And of course HP and the CC, this book is probably on everyone's list, I actually want to re read the whole series before I read this one, so hopefully I will be done doing that before 07/31.  Hopefull!!!

9 books, yeah may not seem a lot, but thinking about all the other ones that I still have read before these and all the others on my TBR to read.

What books are you most exicted for this Spring/Summer?

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment