Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Book Review: Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover

Good Morning and Happy Book Review Tuesday and I thought I was done with my Colleen Hoover reviews but I got one more for you, and it's a really short one, a novella to be specific.  Are you ready?

Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover



OMG, this novella is a companion to the Hopeless series and Hopeless was my Colleen Hoover book and the one I fell in love with her writing style so I was so wicked excited when I found this Novella, I come I hadn't heard about it?   It's okay, now I did and I have read it and it's time to review it... and let's get to it:

Daniel and this girl who he stumbles in a dark closet decide to profess their love for each on one condition: they agree to last only one hour and it will have to be make-believe.  It was the best time that happened to Daniel, literally.  When their hour is over, the girl disappears just like Cinderella and Daniel convince himself that what happened to them was perfect because their make believe was perfect.  Moments like that don't happen outside of fairytales.

One year and one bad relationship later he meets Six; a girl with a strange name and even stranger personality, but he starts to feel something for her.  And soon he realizes what he feels for Six may not be so different from what he felt about Cinderella after all.  Especially when the two loves of his life end up bein one in the same.

However finding Cinderella maybe not guarantee their happily ever after...it may be the worst that could have happened instead.  Daniel is on for a bumpy ride that's for sure, is he ready for it.

It had been so long since I had been on these characters lives but the minute I started reading Daniel's and Six's story?  I was right back there and everything came back,  on this short novella we not only got to meet Daniel and Six more and find out about their story and HOLLY MOLLY what an amazing story, hands down 5 out of 5 stars, totally recommend and you need to read this novella if you haven't yet.  But we also get to see old character and for that?  Thank you Colleen...always nice to get to know more about new characters but always nice to see our oldies, right?

Nothing more to say than, go and buy this amazing little novella and if you haven't read Hopeless, read it too.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment