Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Series I want to Start/Finish in 2016

Okay, let's talk about series that I have started and that all the books are out and I haven't finished.  And if you are asking why I haven't read it yet?  I have no clue, I probably own the books already and still don't have a clue why I haven't read them yet.  Or some of them may be because I have read the first book and I don't have any of the other books and then there are other series that I have the second and more books of the series and don't have the first so I can't even start it yet.  I know, I have a problem and the biggest of them is that I keep buying books...lol

Alright, I have come up with a "small" list of Series or Trilogies that I really want to read and FINISH it this year, for sure, I hope, I really, really do.  Anyway, let's get this show started:

1. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare


I think I'm doing pretty good on this one, I have read the first 3 books already and I'm hoping to start the 4th within the next couple months and just pick up the 5th and 6th right after. Keeping my fingers crossed.  (and how beautiful is the new paperback complete series? ah swooning over here).

2.  The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare


Because I have heard nothing but AMAZING things about this one I just need to start it now, I actually just read that I should start this one right after reading book 3 of the TMI so I'm right on track to start this Trilogy and I'm getting really excited and see what the hype is all about.

3. Never, Never Part 3 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher


This is the last book of this trilogy and the only reason I haven't read it's because I have heard mixed opinions about it, but I should just grab it and read it, right?

4. End of Days by Susan Ee


OMG, I can't believe I still haven't read this book yet.  I loved the first book, the second was really twisted but I still enjoyed and I now I just need to know how it all ends.  I promise I'm going to be reading this one really soon.

5.  Fever Trilogy by Lauren DeStefano





I have all the books, so I just need to marathon this one, I don't know why I haven't yet.

6.  Ruby Red Trilogy by Kerstin Gier


I have the 2nd and 3rd book, I'm just going to get the 1st one from the library or order it online and marathon this one too.

7.  The Book of Ivy Duology by Amy Engel

  

I just finished reading the first book and can't get the end out of my head, this book was amazing, one of the best dystopian books that I have read in a while.  I need to pick up the second book ASAP, this one I will be finishing up soon, very soon, for sure.

8. Burn for Burn Trilogy by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian 


I have all the books for this trilogy so I just need to marathon this one.  Probably this summer, sounds like summery books.

9. Anna and the French Kiss/Lola and the Boy Next Door and Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

  

Another Trilogy that I have all the books and really want to read it this summer, these books will be placed on my boat and once I go there on the weekends, I will have no excuses but to read them.  I have heard nothing but wonderful things about these ones too, so I'm really excited to read them.

There are a lot more books on my TBR shelves but if I read all the books that I have here I will be very, very happy, so I going to keep just these ones for now and I can always had more books later, which will probably happen anyway.

XOXO,

Nelia



No comments:

Post a Comment