But, let's get back to today's post and the books that I read and finished this month, February was another great reading month, I read a lot of great books ( at least I think I did)...let's take a look:
February Wrap Up
Took me a while to get to this one and it was like nothing I read before, but I still really enjoyed it.
2. Rat Queens-Volume 2 by Kurtis J. Wiebe: 4 Stars
Loved this one, the art was amazing and the characters were badass again...
3. The Moth and the Flame by Renee Ahdieh: 4 Stars
I was missing this world so much and needed to pick up these little, tiny novellas and they didn't disappointed me ;)
4. The Mirrow and the Maze by Renee Ahdieh: 4 Stars
Yes, I need a little more, just a tiny more...
5. The Crown and the Arrow by Renee Ahdieh: 4 Stars
And the last one of the tiny novellas... :(
6. Frostblood by Elly Blake: 5 Stars
If you haven't read this book yet, you are missing out, trust me, this book is freaking amazing.
7. Escape from Lucien (Amulet #6) by Kazu Kibuishi: 4 Stars
Book 6 of this GN and it was good, so good...
8. Looking for Alaska by John Green: 4.5 Stars
Alaska, Alaska...And damn John Green for making me cry again.
9. Macbeth by William Shakespeare: 5 Stars
I don't have to say anything about this one, do I? If so, I have a review for it :)
10. Firelight (Amulet #7) by Kazu Kibuishi: 5 Stars
Last book out on this GN series and it's killing me that there aren't any more out now, the end of this one killed me, I need more.
11. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir: 4.5 Stars
I just did a book review on this one, I loved it.
12. Caraval by Stephanie Garber: 4 Stars
Yes, I picked up Caraval to find out what the hype was all about and...it was good, the ending was amazing.
13. Saven Defiance by Siobhan Davis: 4.5 Stars
Book 3 in the Saven series and SO GOOD. I cannot wait to read the novellas and book 4.
14. Losing Kyler by Siobhan Davis: 5 Stars
This book was a beta read and OMG guys, just wait until this book comes out, I promise you, it is better than the first. :)
15. Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson: 5 Stars
Do I have to say anything about this book, wait just one thing, read it. It will open your eyes to so many things. I could read this book over and over again.
February was such a great reading month, I pretty much loved all the books I read and I loved that I read so many different genres too. I read contemporary to alien books, to classics, to dystopians, to diverse, I mean it couldn't get better than that and I loved it. I really want to continue to read this way the rest of the year too. I'm doing really good on my reading challenges so far, I'm going to do a separate post in a day or so to update everyone on it.
What books did you read this month, do you see any of your favorites here?