Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February 2017 Wrap Up

This month FLEW by so quickly, I feel like yesterday was the first of the month and boom, it's over.  I'm not really complaining to tell you the truth. Why?  Because tomorrow is March and it means SPRING is here and warmer days is to come and if you know me you know that I love my warm and hot days :)

But, let's get back to today's post and the books that I read and finished this month, February was another great reading month, I read a lot of great books ( at least I think I did)...let's take a look:

February Wrap Up


1. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi: 4 Stars

Took me a while to get to this one and it was like nothing I read before, but I still really enjoyed it.

25203675

2. Rat Queens-Volume 2 by Kurtis J. Wiebe: 4 Stars

Loved this one, the art was amazing and the characters were badass again...

23012877

3. The Moth and the Flame by Renee Ahdieh: 4 Stars

I was missing this world so much and needed to pick up these little, tiny novellas and they didn't disappointed me ;)

28796105

4. The Mirrow and the Maze by Renee Ahdieh: 4 Stars

Yes, I need a little more, just a tiny more...

28668275

5. The Crown and the Arrow by Renee Ahdieh: 4 Stars

And the last one of the tiny novellas... :(

28574935

6. Frostblood by Elly Blake: 5 Stars

If you haven't read this book yet, you are missing out, trust me, this book is freaking amazing.

27827203

7. Escape from Lucien (Amulet #6) by Kazu Kibuishi: 4 Stars

Book 6 of this GN and it was good, so good...

20578979

8. Looking for Alaska by John Green: 4.5 Stars

Alaska, Alaska...And damn John Green for making me cry again.

99561

9. Macbeth by William Shakespeare: 5 Stars

I don't have to say anything about this one, do I?  If so, I have a review for it :)

6458972

10. Firelight (Amulet #7) by Kazu Kibuishi: 5 Stars

Last book out on this GN series and it's killing me that there aren't any more out now, the end of this one killed me, I need more.

26252640

11. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir: 4.5 Stars

I just did a book review on this one, I loved it.

25558608

12. Caraval by Stephanie Garber: 4 Stars

Yes, I picked up Caraval to find out what the hype was all about and...it was good, the ending was amazing.

27883214

13. Saven Defiance by Siobhan Davis: 4.5 Stars

Book 3 in the Saven series and SO GOOD.  I cannot wait to read the novellas and book 4.

25820867

14. Losing Kyler by Siobhan Davis: 5 Stars

This book was a beta read and OMG guys, just wait until this book comes out, I promise you, it is better than the first. :)
32950654

15. Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson: 5 Stars

Do I have to say anything about this book, wait just one thing, read it.  It will open your eyes to so many things.  I could read this book over and over again.

20821284


February was such a great reading month, I pretty much loved all the books I read and I loved that I read so many different genres too.  I read contemporary to alien books, to classics, to dystopians, to diverse, I mean it couldn't get better than that and I loved it.  I really want to continue to read this way the rest of the year too.  I'm doing really good on my reading challenges so far, I'm going to do a separate post in a day or so to update everyone on it.  

What books did you read this month, do you see any of your favorites here?

XOXO,

Nelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment