Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Weekend Reads: Saven Defiance by Siobhan Davis...

Happy Friday!!! And I'm sick, I definitely know what I will be doing tomorrow, stay in bed and read.  I fell asleep last night not feeling so great and when I woke up today I feel worse, so cancelling any plans I had for tomorrow, I'm bummed that I will be missing my Yoga class but I'm going to improvise and do it at home for sure.  

But anyways, here is the book that I'm currently reading and will be reading this weekend:

Saven Defiance by Siobhan Davis

25820867

This is book 3 in the Saven series and I'm already 25% done with it and it's good so far and I'm flying through it so it will be a quick read for sure.

Once I'm done with it, I have a book to read for a beta read from Siobhan Davis too.  It's book 2 of the Kennedy Boys series (Losing Kyler), really excited to find out what is going on to happen on this book as book one ended on a huge cliffhanger.

And that's all I have for now on my weekend reading list.  What are doing this weekend?  What books are you reading?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment