2. Rat Queens Volume 2 by Kustis J Wiebe: Getting back to this GN series
3. Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket- The Netflix show is out and I'm not watching until I read the books, period.
4. Frostblood by Elly Blake: I got an eARC from NetGalley and not that the book is out it is past due that I read it, right? And I've heard good things so far, YEAH!
5. A Torch Against the Night by Sabba Tahir: I mean there isn't any excuse why I haven't read this one yet, so I'm going to just shut up.
6. The Magician King by Lev Grossman: Yes, I'm reading the next book because I just need to give it another chance and Season 2 of the show is out and I haven't watch it yet, so maybe I will enjoy the book more? We will see.
7. Escape from Lucien (Amulet #6) by Kazu Kibuishi: This GN series is almost over... :(
8. Firelight (Amulet #7) by Kazu Kubuish: and the last book, can't wait to find out how it all wraps up.
9. Looking for Alaska by John Green: I need to start reading contemporary books and this one is a short one and I have had for a while so let's do this.
And that's all the books I have in mind for February, there is a good variety for my challenges and I'm hoping to get to all of them and more hopefully.
What are you all reading this month?