Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

February 2017 TBR

It's time to decide what to read for February and I have so many books that I want to read, so I'm just going to list all the books down that I have on my head right now that I am want to read and go from there.  Will it change?  Maybe, probably lol, but maybe not, because these books are books that I have been meaning to read for a long time and I really want to get to them so let's take a look?  Yeah, let's do it:

February TBR

1. The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi: This is my current read-I heard lots of things about it and now that I'm reading it's nothing like I expected, totally surprised!

25203675

2. Rat Queens Volume 2 by Kustis J Wiebe: Getting back to this GN series

21417629

3. Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket- The Netflix show is out and I'm not watching until I read the books, period.

78411

4. Frostblood by Elly Blake: I got an eARC from NetGalley and not that the book is out it is past due that I read it, right?  And I've heard good things so far,  YEAH!

27827203

5. A Torch Against the Night by Sabba Tahir: I mean there isn't any excuse why I haven't read this one yet, so I'm going to just shut up.

25558608

6. The Magician King by Lev Grossman: Yes, I'm reading the next book because I just need to give it another chance and Season 2 of the show is out and I haven't watch it yet, so maybe I will enjoy the book more?  We will see.

10079321

7. Escape from Lucien (Amulet #6) by Kazu Kibuishi: This GN series is almost over... :(

20578979

8. Firelight (Amulet #7) by Kazu Kubuish: and the last book, can't wait to find out how it all wraps up.

25943106

9. Looking for Alaska by John Green: I need to start reading contemporary books and this one is a short one and I have had for a while so let's do this.

99561


And that's all the books I have in mind for February, there is a good variety for my challenges and I'm hoping to get to all of them and more hopefully.

What are you all reading this month?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment