Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

January 2017 Book Haul

Happy Valentine's Day!!! The perfect gift for us bookworms is a...book, of course and the perfect post for today will be a book haul lol.  So let's talk about the few books I bought in January.

I'm really trying to limit myself to buying books but for some reason 2017 is going to be very hard, there are so many great books coming out, I mean really great new books coming out, not including the sequels that I want to read.  It's not fair, just not fair, right?

And, then there are the days that when I'm not feeling so good, or when I'm having a really bad that I go to my Used Book Store for some therapy (it works, trust me) and I end up leaving out of there with, guess what? More books.  I'm just lost for words...not the ones that I bought, that's for sure lol.

But anyway, here are the books that I bought in January:

5, only 5...I'm going to tap myself in the shoulder because that's pretty good, right?


First up, Ready Player One, I have been meaning to read this book for years now and now that I have a physical copy of it let's hope that I get to it quicker.


I got Big Little Lies for $5 at Barnes and Noble and I have heard good things about it too, so...Win, Win!!!


Do you know how many times I have put this book on my TBR?  I have lost the count, and this book takes place in MA...I need to read it, period.  I found it at my Used Book store for wicked cheap so, no excuse Nelia, get to it!  We Were Liars.


Three Dark Crowns, I want, I want and I want to read this book SO BAD.  It sounds so amazing and I'm going to do it sooner rather than later, I promise.


The Goldfinch, another great buy at Barnes and Noble, can you believe they had this book for $5.96?  Yeah, me either, this book size scares the crap out of me but I have also heard that it's amazing, I will get to it one day, I promise.  Goals, people, Goals!


And that's it for my January Book Haul...not many books but the few that I got are amazing books that I know that I will get to them.

Have you read any of these?  Let me know...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment