Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

Weekend Reads: The Star Touched Queen...

Happy Friday!!! Hope everyone had a good week and let's all rest and read lots of books this weekend :)

This week wasn't too bad, I started doing Yoga a couple weeks ago, well not doing, doing Yoga, because I have been doing it for a while but I have joint a Yoga studio and I am loving it.  I have been going about 3 times a week and I feel GREAT.

Anyways, let's get back to today's topic which is which book I'm currently reading and the ones that I will be reading this weekend; let's do this:

First up is the one that I'm currently reading now and I'm almost done actually:

The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi

25203675

And once I'm done with this one I'm going to read:


Rat Queens: Volume 2-I can't wait to read this one, I read Volume 1 last year and it was good.

18713474

And because I will be done with RQ in a seating I will be read next:


The Moth and the Flame by Renee Ahdieh

28574949

I loved, loved A Wrath and the Dawn duology and I miss that world so I'm really happy that there are a couple novellas to read :)


What are you reading this weekend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment