Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Weekend Reads: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Happy Sleepy Friday...I'm sooo sleepy right now, I wish I could go home and take a nap and it's only 9:30am.  Didn't get much sleep last night, the hubby worked last night and I thought it would be a good idea to watch some TV and read late but I'm realizing now that it wasn't that great of an idea...hahaha

But anyways, this weekend will be a cool one, I get to be a Sponsor on a Confirmation for my husband's cousin and that is such an honor :)  The only bad thing is that I will have to wake up really early tomorrow for that, but it will be worth it!!! And I will get Sunday to just rest and read and here is the book that I'll be reading:

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


I don't know why I haven't finished this book yet, I hope that I'm not on a reading slump but I just want to finish this one this weekend and I will.

What are you doing this weekend?  Which book are you reading?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment