Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Weekend Reads: Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

Well, Hello Friday!!!  I'm so glad the weekend is here and this weekend we are going to the boat and that means we won't be doing much besides resting and soaking up the sun!  And for me that also means that I will get lots of reading done, YEEPEE :)

Here is the book that I will be reading;

Second Chance Summer by Megan Matson


I actually bought The Unexpected Everything and cannot wait to read but I want to read another book by Megan before I read the new one, last year I read Since You've Gone and LOVE it so I'm pretty sure that I'm going to enjoy her other books.  And I already own Amy & Roger's Epic Detour so I'll leave that one to read in next month.  

But before I jump into Second Chance Summer, I'm actually currently reading and will be finishing it tonight:

The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett


And I think that will be it for this weekend.  What are doing this weekend?  What books are you reading?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment