Summer is finally here, it has taken a while for the hot weather to arrive in New England but I think it's officially here to stay and I read it somewhere that this summer is going to be a hot one and this girl here is not going to complain. With Summer here I feel like we somehow have a little bit more time in the afternoons and evenings and I will be spending some of that extra time with my kids doing some fun stuff but I will be also spending that extra time resting and reading of course.
And because of that it's time to decide which books I want to read this summer, this list is not going to be all the books I want to read every single month for the Summer but just those books that I really want to get to this Summer. So...here they are:
1. The Wrath and The Dawn-I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book and it's time to get to it and now with the 2nd book out I have no excuse not to read it.
2. Harry Porter (I really want to re read this series)-Ah, I can't believe that I haven't started it yet and I wanted it so bad, I promise that I'm sooo going to do it.
3. A Court of Mist and Fury-I loved the first one and I'm hearing from all over that this one is 10x times better than the 1st? Holly Molly do I need to read it.
4. The Winner's Kiss-I just finished reading the 2nd one a couple months ago and it's time that I finish this trilogy.
5. The Invasion of the Tearling-I remember reading the 1st book last Summer and loving it so I'm going to continue the tradition and read the 2nd book this Summer :)
6. The Raven Boys-Yes, I'm going to hop on the wagon and see what the fuss is all about it.
7. Wild-I need a little light adventure and I've been meaning to read this one for a while now and after after I finish reading I can watch the movie with one of my favorite actresses.
8. A Throne of Glass-Yeah, yeah, I know...you can't believe that I haven't started this series and I'm going to fix that by reading at least the first one this Summer.
9. We Were Liars-Another book that I've heard nothing but amazing things about and it takes place in New England? Let's get the show started...
10. Ruby Red-This is another trilogy that I really want to read this year, so I'm going to try to at least read the first book this Summer, time travel? Yes, please.
11. Burn for Burn-Another trilogy that I really want to get to it and I am, I promise.
That's all the books that I'm adding to my Summer list, I'm pretty sure I will add more, probably a lot more but I don't want to over do it and then don't read any of them.
What books to you want to read this Summer? Any recommendations? Have you read any of these?