Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Book Review: November 9 by Colleen Hoover

Welcome back to another Book Review Tuesday and today's book review is another Colleen Hoover; Yeepee, let's get to it?  Let's go!

November 9 by Colleen Hoover


Fallon is moving across country, a move than took forever to make and when she finally made the decision of course she had to meet Ben on the day she was moving.  Ben is an aspiring novelist, they meet in the weirdest way, but they somehow connect and their attraction leads both of them to spend Fallen's last day in L.A. together.  Fallon's eventful or uneventful life becomes Ben's inspiration for his novel and together they promise to meet on the same day every year.

They keep they promise year after year and meet each other on the same day, November 9, the day the met.  That is until one day when Fallon becomes unsure about Ben's true feelings and honesty to her.  Has Ben been telling her the truth or has he been fabricating a perfect reality for the sake of his novel?  And what is he really hiding?  And more importantly can Fallon forgive Ben?

The twist on this book, OMG, I wasn't sure if I was okay forgiving Ben, I think it took me longer to forgive him than Fallon.  Colleen sure knows how to give a story a twist and I didn't see this one coming.  I loved their yearly meetings throughout the book and how their feelings evolved, but that twist, man, I think I still haven't got over it.  Overall I really enjoyed this book and the writing was amazing as usual, I ended up giving this one 4 out of 5 stars.  Why?  I don't think I have forgiven Ben yet.

Have you read November 9?  What did you think of it?  Would you forgive Ben?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment