Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Weekend Reads: Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine

Happy Father's Day to all the daddys out there!!!!  What are you doing this Father's Day Weekend?  I actually don't know what I'm doing, because I'm leaving up to my husband and Dad to decide what they want to do, so...I have left my weekend open.  Let's hope they are not going to drive me too crazy, right? lol

But here is the book that I'm currently reading and that I will be reading this weekend:

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine-I got this one as an eARC from NetGalley a few months back and I haven't had a chance to read it yet but I am now and Oh am I enjoying it.  Can't wait to review it too :)


And if I finish this one in the middle of the weekend I will be jumping in to the second book of this trilogy?  That's what I have heard...Well, the second book is coming out July 5 of this year but I've got a eARC from NetGalley (Thank You NetGalley) so I don't have too wait and will be diving right in.

Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine


I'm really enjoying the first one so far, this is the first time I'm reading a book about books so...it's pretty new and interesting.

What are you currently reading?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment