Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

June 2016 TBR

It's JUNE!!! Summer is going to be officially here, AH..I'm way too excited, this is my favorite season, I love everything about Summer, hot days, beach days, the ocean, do I have to keep going?  Probably not...hahaha

I wish I could just take the whole Summer off and read by the beach, yeah that sounds sooo good...now I getting myself sad, I'm going to cry.  Stop, Nelia, let's think positive and think about how you can do that every weekend, yeah that sounds better. lol

And getting back to what this post is all about it, here are the books that I'm planning on reading this month:

1. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare-I'm half way already, so I should be done with this one soon.


2. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin-I'm finally doing a dent on this monster of a book and I'm really hoping to finish it this month.


3. Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine-Got this from NetGalley a while ago and I really want to get to it this month because...


4. Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine-The 2nd book is out and I have it and I can just marathon both of them :)


5. Saga, Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan-Time to Continue with it, right?


6. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer-Yes, I'm ready to get back to it...it has been a while since I read Winter and I want more of this world so I'm glad I hold off on this one.


7. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson-I picked this up last month and I just can't wait to read it :)



I think that's all I'm adding for books for the month of June and go from here, I have been reading more than 10 books a month, but I don't want to over load myself with books and this month I do want to finish Game of Thrones and that's over 800 pages long so, we will see how I do and add books as the month goes by.

What are you reading this month? Do you recommend any books?

XOXO,

Nelia



No comments:

Post a Comment