Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Wrap Up

It's the end of June and I really don't believe it, I mean it's the end of June and it's Summer, the kids are out of school and everything.  And...Christmas is only 6 months from now, I know, I know...I'm crazy but I just had to do it lol

So, this month I didn't do as great as I did last month on my reading but I read really big books so I'm going to say I still did pretty good.

Here is what I read in June:

Charmed by Michelle Krys: 4 Stars



Loved it.  It was action packed and lots of witchy stuff.  Review to come soon.

The Heir by Keira Cass: 5 Stars


Don't blame me, The Selection Series are my guilty pleasure and The Heir didn't disappointed me, I loved it.  And it was nice to see a point of view from a woman in the Selection, can't wait for the next book.  Review to come soon.

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson: 5 Stars


I finally gave in and read this book, it has been all over booktube and instagram last summer and it it was coming up this year again so I picked it up.  And I gotta say, I loved it.  Friendship, romance, family, summer...it was great.  Review to come soon.

 Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon: 5 Stars


This is an eArc that I got from NetGalley and I knew that I had to read it so I picked it up and it sure didn't disappointed me.  I loved it and the twist in the book?  Loved it.  Totally recommend, can't wait to do a review on this book.

 Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn:  5 Stars


So I was I work last week and we started talking about this book/movie and because I hadn't watched or read the book and they kept bragging about I knew that I just had to pick it up and read it and that's what I did.  And holly molly, what a book, twists and twists, once you read it you cannot put it down that's for sure.  I can't wait to do a review on this book...soon, soon.

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: Half Way Done


I am almost done with it, I don't know why I haven't finished yet.  I am enjoying the book, but I just can't seem to be able to fly thru it like I do the others.  But I am going to finish this book, I'm going to try to finish it tonight, I just cannot do it anymore.  What do you guys think about this book?  Does it get better?

And that will do for my June Wrap Up, what did you read this month?

What are you planning to read next month?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment