Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 2015 TBR

Happy July!!! It's time to decide what to read in July and here is my list or at least what I have come up with so far:

1. FanGirl by Rainbow Rowel: I'm going to finish this soon, I PROMISE


2. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers: This is the 3rd book of His Fair Assassin Trilogy and I cannot wait to see how it ends and it's about time I finish this trilogy.



3.  From a Distant Star by Karen McQuestion: I have heard great things about this book so when I saw on NetGalley I just had to grab it.



4.  City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: This was on my TBR last and I just have to start this series.


5. Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin: Another book that was on my TBR last month and I really want to start reading this series because I really, really want to start start watching the series.


That's all I have on my TBR for this month.  Keeping it light, it's my Birthday month so...

What are you reading this month?  Any books that you would recommend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment