Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 2015 TBR

Happy July!!! It's time to decide what to read in July and here is my list or at least what I have come up with so far:

1. FanGirl by Rainbow Rowel: I'm going to finish this soon, I PROMISE


2. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers: This is the 3rd book of His Fair Assassin Trilogy and I cannot wait to see how it ends and it's about time I finish this trilogy.



3.  From a Distant Star by Karen McQuestion: I have heard great things about this book so when I saw on NetGalley I just had to grab it.



4.  City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: This was on my TBR last and I just have to start this series.


5. Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin: Another book that was on my TBR last month and I really want to start reading this series because I really, really want to start start watching the series.


That's all I have on my TBR for this month.  Keeping it light, it's my Birthday month so...

What are you reading this month?  Any books that you would recommend?

XOXO,

Nelia