Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

June TBR

It's June, WHAT?  I can't even believe it...it's the middle of the year; people.  The weather is getting warmer which means beach days, BBQs and lots of time to read outside, right?

Here are the books that I want to read this month, I want to start a couple series that I have had it on my TBR for years so it's about time and I have a couple contemporary books, which I don't read too many of them but it's summer so...let's just get it right?



The Heir by Keira Cass



I can't believe that I haven't read this one yet, I love The Selection series.  Can't wait to read this, it will be a quick read for sure.  And the cover?  Beautiful covers...

FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell



This will be my first book by Rainbow Rowell, everybody loves her writing so it's about time I get on the wagon, right?  I got this special addition of the book at my Target a couple weeks ago, I love this cover.

Charmed by Michelle Krys



Second book on The Witch Hunter series, I loved the first book so of course I have to continue with this series and right now this ebook is $1.99, so go and grabbed while it's this cheap.

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson



It's like everybody has read this book; so while I was at Walmart last week this book was just staring at me and for only $8 I just couldn't leave it behind.  It's time, right?

City of Bones by Cassandra Claire



Yes, I know, I know...where have I been.  Well, I'm finally going to read the Mortal Instruments Series, at least start this month with City of Bones and go from there.  Sometimes people talk so much about it that I get afraid that I'm not going to enjoy as much as them.  But, it's about time that I read it because it has been in my TBR for YEARS.

Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin



And that's another series that I have heard nothing but good things so it's about time I start, but these books at massive, so this is going to be an in between book to read this month.


That's all I have for now, 6 books we will see how the month goes, I'll probably add more as I finish the books above.

Ah, an interesting fact, there is only an ebook this book lol  Usually I read a LOT of ebooks and not many physical books.  Guess it's about time I attack my physical books, right?

What are you reading this month?

XOXO,

Nelia






No comments:

Post a Comment