Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Weekend Reads: Gone Girl and FanGirl

It's Friday, It's Friday, did I say it's Friday? Oh YEAH...this week was HECTIC.  Lots and lots of appointments, so I am glad that it's over and that the weekend is here.  Saturday is still a busy morning but after that?  It's boating time, which means relaxing and reading time and that will equal to: Happy Girl.  And speaking of girl, that the word is on both of my current readings, believe it or not and that wasn't even planned, I actually just realized it lol

Let's check it out?

First of all I have been reading:

FanGirl by Rainbow Rowel 



And I have been really enjoying, however I got into a reading slump this week so...I just last night I picked up:

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn



My coworkers were talking about how great this book was and it was time that I started reading so...I did and I cannot put it down now.   So, I'll probably read and finish this book this weekend or sooner lol

What are you guys up to this weekend?  I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment