Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Nail of the Week: Cafe Pink

Happy Monday and can this week be over yet?  Or at least half way?  I have tons of appointments to go to, my oldest is at Camp until Wednesday...I'm a MESS, I admitted, okay?  I'm going to dive myself into reading so I cannot think about that I'm missing a kid until Wednesday, well thinking about it, it maybe good for my TBR :)

Well, going way off topic here, let's get back to today's topic:

Nail of the Week:

Revlon Café Pink








Going light with my nails as this week it's going to be HOT, YEAH...at least one good thing this week.

What are you doing this week?

XOXO,

Nelia

2 comments:

  1. Nice nail color and nice to meet you on twitter… Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph Thank You for stopping and nice to you too on Twitter, see you there :)... Nelia

      Delete