Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

May 2015 Favorites

May Favorites, I haven't done favorites in a while, so it's about time that I do a blog post of what I have been loving lately, right?  Let's do this...


 
-First up my favorite foundation at the moment and I have a review in it already:

Loreal infallible Matte Foundation



-JulieG Candy Shoppe Nail Polishes: I may be a little obsessed with this collection.  I love the way it looks, shiny, shiny.  And it goes on sooo smooth.  My favorite so far Julie...keep it up girl.



-Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash: I recently ran out of my TJMaxx cleanser and when I went back to get it guess what I found there? This baby and I remember when Simple come out, I tried out right away because it is so gentle for your skin, so short story short I got it and have fallen in love all over again. :)


 
-H2O+ body wash piña passion-it smells so yummy and amazing, love it

 

-Body Works Cocunut Body Cream, first time trying out their body creams and OMG where have I been? Love it and the Cocunut one? I love anything Cocunut so...win win for me :)

 

-Aussie 3min Miracle conditioner-I haven't used this product  in months and I have re fallen in love with it all over again. Love how my hair feel after using it and more more tangling hair...

 

-ECP (Erin Condren Planner): I got my planner this month and my life is complete, literally. I was going crazy before this, with my brain injury I would write down what I needed to do but kept losing the notes, if you have PCS you know how that is...well not anymore. Now I know what I need to do and where I need to go. Love it.

 

And that will do for my favorites, what were your favorites this month?

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment