Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Book Review: Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass

Who's read The Selection series?  I know a lot people either hate or love this series and I?  I love it, I feel like this series was my guilty pleasure.  And I usually read these books in a day or two so it really didn't take much from my reading time.

Anyways, once I was done reading The Crown, I went back to GoodReads and see if I was done reading all the Novellas and Happily Ever After is the bundle of all the Novellas for The Selection series, so I went to my eLibrary and put a hold on it, it was easier to get through this one because I had read most of the Novellas and I really wanted to read the bonus scenes, Bonus Epilogue and a Where are they now? in the back of the book and I wanted that instead of reading the only Novella that I was missing so...

But I will leave you the link with my reviews for the Novellas that I had read and reviewed already.  Let's do this:


Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass

24465724

The Prince and The Guard: I had read these ones a while back so feel free to read the reviews, they are together with the review for The One.

The Queen: Review is done alone for this one; I don't know, maybe because I really loved this one a lot.

The Favorite: This is the Novella that I still hadn't read and the reason that I wanted to read this bundle.  This is Marlee's novella, this novella is when Marlee falls in love with Carter and they are caught and punished for it.  But in this novella we get to see how Marlee and Carter suffer after the punishment and how these two stick to each other and support each other even though they are in so much pain.  And we also get to see how Prince Maxon helped them.  It was what I wanted so 5 out of 5 stars.

Three scenes from Celeste's POV: This totally surprised me, don't get me wrong, I didn't fall head over heels for Celeste but it let us see another side of her and she wasn't a total, total b.tch.  I liked this one, 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Lucy's scene (bonus scene): This scene is from Lucy's POV, America's maid, I just want to say I that I would have lived without this one. 2 out of 5 stars.

The bonus epilogue: Not going to say anything about it but it was okay I guess, I  really enjoyed read it 4 out of 5 stars.

Where are they now?  I think this part was one of the most fun things to read in this book.  We got to see where all the other girls are now and doing with their lives. 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Can we mention that there is a map and some illustrations in this book also?  So cool!!!

I gave the book a 5 out of 5 stars and that's because I loved The Prince, The Queen and The Favorite novellas and that's the majority of them.

Which ones where your favorites?

Nelia,

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment