Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Weekend Reads: Sapphire Blue and Watchmen

What a crazy week this was and crazy weekend ahead too :)  What do you guys have planned?  I have lots of errands tomorrow, including picking up our boat to storage for the winter (boo) and then more errands with the kids Sunday, but I also plan to do lots of reading when I can, that's for sure :)

Here is what I'm going to be reading:

Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier

12637458

I finished City of Lost Souls last night and I wasn't sure what to read next but deep down I knew, I just knew that I had to read this book next.  I haven't stopped thinking about this world and characters since I finished read Ruby Red.


And just because I know that I will finish Sapphire Blue pretty damn quick, I'm going to finish reading:

Watchmen by Alan Moore

18929229

I'm almost half way already so that should be a quick read too.


What are you reading?


XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment