Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

November 2016 TBR

Hello November and the start of Holidays!!! Who celebrates Thanksgiving?  And if you do then you celebrate Black Friday too, right?  Are you excited for the sales that are coming?  I'm so looking forward to the Book Outlet sale on Black Friday, Oh I know that I don't need any more books but I'm not going to resist that sale and I will be buying lots of books :)  Who's with me?

Another thing that I will be doing is reading lots of books this month, I'm so close to my 100 book challenge reading in GoodReads that I think that I may reach it this month, but we will see, no promises...as we never know what can happen, right?  But without further do, here are some of the books that I'm planning on reading this month:

November TBR

1. Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch: Last book in this trilogy and I CANNOT wait to see how it all ends.

Image result for Frost like fire amazon

2. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini: Another classic, my goal this year was to read more classics and I did pretty good and I cannot wait to read this one!

Image result for the kite runner amazon

3. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys: I have had this book since it came out and I have heard nothing but amazing things so I'm not waiting any longer, I'm reading it this month.

Image result for salt to the sea amazon

4. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray: I should have read the third book already, I loved the first one and I know that I'm going to love this one too.  Can't wait to see what is going on with these characters.

Image result for ten thousand skies above you amazon

5. The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows: Second and final book...but I still have to read the novellas for this duology but I'm going to read this one and then read the novellas.

Image result for the mirror king amazon

6. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier: I'm so ready to dive in to this one, I seriously cannot wait do to it :) Loved and I mean LOVED the first book.

Image result for sapphire blue amazon

7. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare: I only have 100 pages left of this bad boy and I'm almost 100% sure that I'll finish it today! FINALLY.

Image result for city of lost souls amazon

7 books and then I'll add more as the month progresses and I finish these books!!!!

What are you reading this month?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment