Another thing that I will be doing is reading lots of books this month, I'm so close to my 100 book challenge reading in GoodReads that I think that I may reach it this month, but we will see, no promises...as we never know what can happen, right? But without further do, here are some of the books that I'm planning on reading this month:
2. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini: Another classic, my goal this year was to read more classics and I did pretty good and I cannot wait to read this one!
3. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys: I have had this book since it came out and I have heard nothing but amazing things so I'm not waiting any longer, I'm reading it this month.
4. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray: I should have read the third book already, I loved the first one and I know that I'm going to love this one too. Can't wait to see what is going on with these characters.
5. The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows: Second and final book...but I still have to read the novellas for this duology but I'm going to read this one and then read the novellas.
6. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier: I'm so ready to dive in to this one, I seriously cannot wait do to it :) Loved and I mean LOVED the first book.
7. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare: I only have 100 pages left of this bad boy and I'm almost 100% sure that I'll finish it today! FINALLY.
7 books and then I'll add more as the month progresses and I finish these books!!!!
What are you reading this month?