But back to today's post and what I read in October, it was a good month so let's do this:
1. Invaded by Melissa Landers: 4 Stars
2. Never Never Part 3 by Colleen Hoover: 4 Stars
3. End of Days by Susan Ee: 4 Stars
4. Twisted Palace by Erin Watt: 5 Stars
5. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs: 5 Stars
6. The Fixer by Joseph Finder: 4.5 Stars
7. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier: 5 Stars
8. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay: 4 Stars
9. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare: 1/2 Way
10. Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis: 5 Stars (Beta Read)
No Cover Yet.
Okay, I know that I didn't read 10 or more books, I didn't even finish reading COLS, but I read some amazing books this month. My favorite? Ruby Red for sure, I don't know why I didn't start this trilogy earlier, it is so amazing and the time travel part of it? My favorite, AH I want to go back in time, this book is done so amazingly well. I cannot wait to continue to read it the rest of the books.
I participated on my first Beta Read and it was more than I expected and I just loved it :) A special Thank You to the author Siobhan Davis and if you guys loved the Series Paper Princess, just wait for Finding Kyler, it's that and way more spontaneous and cruel and dangerous and so MANY feelings, you are going to love it.
Can we talk about TMI books, I love reading them and love the story but I feel like when I'm reading I just take forever reading them, I usually read a book in a couple days but TMI? I think I'm going on my 4 or 5 day already, I just need to finish this one already. COLS is good, way better than the previous one but there are some parts that are slow at times, but I will get to it more on my review.
Overall a good month, I read 9.5 books and I can't wait for November, I have some more amazing books to read!!!!