Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Book Review: Saven Disclosure by Siobhan Davis

I'm going to start this post by saying that I'm totally hooked on this series and I just cannot get enough of these alien guys. lol I mean if that's how aliens look like, they can come down right now.  You don't believe me?  Well, you can start by reading book one: The Saven Deception and then read this one (which just got better than the first one) and then come and talk to me about it; I actually don't know which of the guys is hotter...Logan?  Haydn?  AH and Siobhan just keeps on introducing more of them, I'm going to die of heart palpitations.  :)

Okay, let's get to this book review and stop drooling:

Saven Disclosure by Siobhan Davis

25820846

Sadie is back on Earth but enemy alien ships crowd the skies and the whole world is just patiently waiting to see what will happen.  The humans know about the Saven and now they are our greatest ally and our only possible savior.

Sadie is working with the VP and while work occupies pretty much all her day, she cannot stop thinking and missing Logan.  They have been separated, Logan is gone on a political mission to try to get the enemy aliens to back off from Earth and save not only Earth but possible the Galaxy.

While been separated Sadie is confused about everything and everyone, she and Jarod are together again on a very possible dangerous game and while in this game they start questioning if that was the right decision.  The lines between good and evil are starting to get very thin and scary.

When the Sector Twenty experiments is disclosed and the people there are at risk, Sadie takes action into her own hands and she races to save her loved ones and the mankind, she risks her own safety and doing what she's waited her lifetime; to do the right thing, but she never thought about saving her from herself.

This book? Holly crap, it started off going in the right direction, in my opinion of course, Sadie is as bad-ass as the first book and she wants to be involve in saving mankind and I love her for that.  And in this book I loved how Haydn spend everyday training her on self defense and teaching her how to kick butt, loved it, totally came in handy multiply times throughout the book.  Logan?  He was just as amazing this book as the first one, he kept putting Sadie as first priority all the time and not only was worried to save his planet as he was also worried about saving Earth.  Let's not forget that he is a hottie :)

But what I didn't see coming was the ending of the book and the big and huge twist, I mean did you see that coming?  When I read that last page I just stayed there open mouthed and didn't know what to do with myself for a few minutes.  WTH?  Great job Siobhan, you just out did yourself and killed me with that ending. lol

I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars and cannot recommend it enough.  LOVE it.

XOXO,

Nelia







No comments:

Post a Comment