Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

Book Review: Saven Denial by Siobhan Davis

Let's review this because I've never read a short novel that was so freaking good...let's go:


Saven Denial by Siobhan Davis

26800927

Sadie was kidnapped by the Tor at the end of the last book, the same alien race that destroyed the Thalassic City.  While at Tor, Sadie learns about her past, her present and even her future and it looks like her worst nightmare will become her new reality.

Griselda's is Tor's leader and the worst monster to exist in the Galaxy (think I'm joking, just read this novella and see for yourself, she is a freaking monster), and she has mapped out a destiny for Sadie since she was a little girl (since she was 4 years old to be more specific).  She lets Sadie learn the truth of her heritage and her true "destiny" and what her mission all along was and wait for it..to kill Logan.  Sadie, refuses to cooperate, of course, and risks to pay the ultimate price for her defiance.

The love of her life is Logan and because of this love she promises herself that saving him and saving the world is what really matters.  She will do anything to make sure Griselda doesn't go through with her plan, even if she has to die doing it.

This novella was everything and a little more, this is not a novella that you can skip reading, it is not an optional reading, it's a must reading in between books 2 and 3.  It will clear some answers for you and Sadie (lol) and then will make you want to throw the book across the room once you are done with it.  Why?  Because Siobhan finish it with another cliffhanger and I'm dying right here, that's why. I know, I know, I should just be used to be now and I am but it's killing me and I need the next book right now. Okay, I'm a little more calm and I'm done panicking and will end by giving my rating. 

Of course I gave this book 5 out 5 stars and can we talk about how Siobhan makes these alien boys look so damn hot?  AHHHHHHHHH.


XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment