August Wrap Up
2. Blood, Ink and Fire by Ashley Mansour: 3.5 Stars
3. The Bad Boy Wants Me by Georgia Le Carre: 4 Stars
4. Dirty Aristocrat by Georgia Le Carre: 4.25 Stars
5. Saven Deception by Siobhan Davis: 4.25 Stars
6. The Walking Dead, Volume 1: Days Gone Bye by Robert Kirkman: 4 Stars
7. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh: 5 Stars
8. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald: 4 Stars
9. The Sculptor by Scott McCloud: 4.5 Stars
10. The Flame and the Arrow by Emigh Cannaday: Still Reading
7.5 books and 2 Graphic Novels, not my best month but still okay. The month started off pretty good but I'm kind of stuck in the last book for a while now and I tend to want to finish a book even though I'm not crazy about it and that's what is happening right now. I'm really hoping to finish it today, I'm about 100 pages left and usually that only takes me a sitting so let's hope, people, let's hope.
My favorite book of the month was The Wrath and The Dawn for sure, I loved it so much that after I read it in the kindle format I ended up buying a physical copy of it. I don't remember the last time I did that for a book, I really loved this book and I have already bought the next one and once I'm done reading TFATA I'm so picking it up.
What books did you read during the month of August? And which one was your favorite?