Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

September 2016 TBR List

I can't believe that it's September already and it's almost the middle of it which means I'm late with this post, oops.  But, seriously can you believe that Summer is pretty much over?  It's cold in New England this week, I want my hot summer days back :(  I do love Fall but I think I love Summer more...okay, I'm done complaining but cold days and I'm going to just jump to the books that I want to read this month lol

1. The Flame and the Arrow by Emigh Cannaday-I know, I know...I can't believe it either but I'm still reading, but I'm going to finish it tonight, I promise.  I just have to.

Image result for the flame and the arrow amazon

2.  The Rose and The Dagger by Renee: I'm so happy to start this one.


Image result for the rose and the dagger amazon

3. It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover: And I can't wait to read this one too.

Image result for it ends with us amazon

4. The Walking Dead, Volume 2

Image result for the walking dead volume 2 amazon

5. Saven Disclosure by Siobhan Davis

Image result for saven disclosure amazon


6. The Iron Queen by Kaitlin Bevis

Image result for the iron queen by kaitlin bevis amazon

7. Peak by Roland Smith

Image result for peak by roland smith amazon


And that is all the books I'm adding for the month of September, what are you reading this month? 

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment