Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Book Review: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

It has been 4 months since I finished this book and I don't know if I'm ready to review it yet, because right now all those feelings are coming back and I think I'm going to cry all over again.  This book was amazing, people kept saying this was their favorite but that also broke their break heart multiple times and when I started reading I knew that I was not going to rush it so I took my sweet time and read for 10 days, if you know me I'm usually done with a book in a couple days, so I definitely took my time but I still wasn't ready whenever things were happening and I'm not going to spoil it for you if you haven't read this book, I'm just going to say, BE PREPARED!

That's it, now let's get to this review before I change my mind and I may just do a quick one too lol


Here are my reviews for Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince and

SPOILERS on CP if you haven't read those yet.

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

6131164

Tessa is engaged to Jem and she is preparing for the wedding, but why isn't she happy, happy?  All brides are, right?  But she isn't the only one, as the she prepares for her wedding a net of shadows begins to tighten around the Shadowhunters of the London Institute.

Mortmain, the man who plans to use his army of automatons, the Infernal Devices, to destroy the Shadowhunters only needs one more item, Tessa.  Buy Will and Jem will do anything to save and protect her.  But will their protection be enough to protect Tessa?

In this book, so much and I mean so much happens.  Tessa's heart doesn't know who to love, actually it does, she loves both Will and Jem but she has to choose and it's not an easy decision.  By the time a decision is made she has always known that she would end up with him but a piece of her heart is broken and will be with the other one forever.  But life also plays a bigger trick on her and at the end her heart is broken again and given another chance at the same time, what did you think of it?  I'm still not sure, I don't want to spoil it for you, but I was happy with how it was ending but that twist at the end?  I mean I was happy for Tessa but I also was not expecting for that to happen and I was glad that she got another change at love with him again but still...AH I don't know.

But back at what happened throughout the book, the war with Mortmain was amazing, I did not expect a lot of the things that happen to happen and those Shadowhunters sure know how to fight and I don't want to spoil anything but be prepared for some deaths in this book.  Some of them will hurt you, some you will be glad and some you will not be sure how to fell about it.  But be sure that Mortmain's war will end and it will end perfectly, in my opinion.

I want to say so much about the side characters but that will spoil the book so much and I don't want to do that, so you will have to read it, I'm going to end my review just like this and just tell you to be prepared to a lot of twists, because there are a lot of them but also be prepared for great conclusions to a lot of questions that you have had throughout the books.  I freaking loved this series, that's what I'm going to say, it has become one of my favorites, that's for sure.

For course I ended up giving it 5 out of 5 stars and would give 100 if I could and totally recommend not only this book but the whole trilogy, so if you haven't read it yet, please do it because you are going to love it.

#teamwill

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment