Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Weekend Reads: The Rose and The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh

Happy Friday and next week will be Fall, can you believe that?  I sure can't, can someone rewind time and bring Summer back?  I sure won't mind to have Summer back and all the fun with it...AH I'm missing it already.  But, what can we do, just suck it up, right?  At least it's not snowing yet.  Seriously, it better not come too early...lol

What are you guys doing this weekend?  We are having a Town Parade and festival, so the kids will have lots of fun, but our Library will also have a huge Book Sale and I really cannot wait for it, I haven't been buying books because of this sale eheheheh.  YEEPEE!!!

And here is the book that I'm currently reading and don't want it to end it because I love this world and characters way too much, but it's at that time in the book where it's sooo good that you just have to read it until the end AH the struggles:


The Rose and The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh

23308084

Have a great weekend!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment