Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Weekend Reads: Awake and Clockwork Prince

This has been a very long week and I'm just REALLY glad that it's Friday and the weekend is upon us!!! I'm not even sure what I'm going to be doing this weekend and at this moment I just don't care.  I have a couple books that I want to read and that sounds great, right?  Okay, here are the books:

Awake by Natasha Preston


I started reading this one yesterday and will probably finish it tomorrow.  The beginning started off okay, but now that I'm always half way through it?  I'm not so sure how I feel about it anymore. We will see...


And once I'm done with that one?  I will be reading:

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare


I cannot wait to read this one, I finished reading Clockwork Angel this week and LOVED it and cannot wait to read and finish this trilogy, but I want to drag a little bit longer if you know what I mean, so I will read a different book in between books. hahaha.

What are you reading this weekend?  Have you read The Infernal Devices?  What did you think of it?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment