Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Book Review: Yes Please by Amy Poehler

It's book review time, well...more like an Audiobook review and my first audiobook that I actually enjoyed to tell you the truth.  It took me a while to finish it but I loved it, maybe because it was Amy reading it?  Anyways let's get to the review.

Yes Please by Amy Poehler


Yes Please is Amy Poehler's autobiography and this audiobook is read by Amy herself and that totally makes the difference, in my opinion.  In this book you get stories from Amy's childhood right outside the Boston area (and been from there myself; it was great hearing her talking about the same places that I drive by).  Amy also tells stories about her early days in New York City, about Hollywood, "the bizz" and everything in between.  

In this audiobook Amy invited quite a handfull of stars to tell some stories about her and them of course and that was amazing; loved hearing Tina Fey, that was hilarious.  I was crying and laughing non stop while listening to this audiobook.  I loved getting to know Amy more and so will you; even if you don't know much about her now, after listening to this audiobook you will want to find out more about her, trust me.

I gave this audiobook 5 out of 5 stars of course and totally recommend it to everybody.  

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment