Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Book Review: Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

Alright I'm back with another book review and no surprise when you see which book it is.  But, first things first, this is book two of a trilogy so check out my review on the first book and don't read this review if you don't want to be spoiled don the trilogy.

Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover


Layken and Will are together after many obstacles and having proven that their love can get them through anything.  But of course things can't never stay in peace forever, right?  And when someone from Will's past comes back into their lives it leaves Layken questioning everything .  And she decides she needs a break from it all, especially Will, so she can think.

Will is left with the biggest challenge of all, he needs to prove now how much he loves Layken and he needs to do it quick and prove it the right way, but which way is the right way for a girl that can't stop 'carving pumpkins'.

I enjoyed this book,  it was nice to get back into Layken and Will's life and find out what was happening to them and their families.  There were some parts that I got frustrated  with Layken but after everything she had gotten through I kind of understood her.  I ended up giving a 4 out of 5 stars and I actually was happy with the ending of this book and the whole thing.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment