Monday, April 11, 2016

April 2016 TBR

Happy April!!! I can't believe that it's April already, where is 2016 going so fast, calm down, right?  And let's not talk about how late I am with this TBR list.. so let's just get to the list and post this, right?

I'm having a hard time deciding what to read.  I kind of know what I want to read, but at the same time, I'm kind of afraid of the commitment, because these books are pretty big and I want to read all of them and be done with them, but not sure if I should do it or not.  I'm going to start babbling and get to my TBR list for April:

First of I know for sure that I want to read this whole Trilogy:

1.  Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare-read it already and love it



2. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare-currently reading



3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clara-last one and hoping to get to it


4. City of Fallen Angels (I want to finish the rest of TMI series, but it may be too much this month so I'm only going to read this one and finish it off next month, that sounds better, right?)


5. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir- I just got this one last month and I'm finally ready to see what the hype is all about.



We will see how this month goes, but so far so good.  :)

What are you reading this month?  Let me know...

XOXO,

Nelia