Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Book Review: This Girl by Colleen Hoover

Alright guys, time for another book review and this book will complete a trilogy so let's get to it and review it?  Okay...

This Girl by Colleen Hoover


This book completes the Slammed trilogy and it follows Layken and Will as newly married and totally in love and this is their first day as husband and wife so everything is lovey dovey and should be perfect, right?  Well, everything is perfect except Layken isn't totally happy, she wants to know more, she wants to know everything about Will, and everything he has ever felt since meeting her.  So, Will starts to tell their love story in his point of view and beginning from the first day he met her.

Will, tells Layken his most intimate feelings and tells her the good and even the bad times they have shared together, he even shares some confessions shocking both Layken and himself.  At the end will all this sharing and confessions bring them more together or will it hurt their relationship?  That's what this book is all about.

This is the only Colleen Hoover book that took me time to get to it and that I really felt it really wasn't necessary on this trilogy, it was the retelling of everything that happened and I wanted new stuff and I wasn't getting it and it bothered me. So at the end I gave it 3 stars, I still loved Colleen's writing style and I still loved the characters but I just wasn't interested in a summary of the first two books...

Do I recommend it?  Well, if you like that kind of book, go for it and read it; if not skip it.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment