Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Weekend Reads: The Winner's Crime and Clockwork Princess

Let me start on a positive note for once lol: it's 79 degrees today...WOOHOO.  For the past couple days it has been beautiful, in the 70s and sunny and I can't really complain too much.  And, I'm just glad that is Friday, this week even though it was gorgeous out it was a roller coaster for me, it started off okay but on Wednesday I got to see a Pain Doctor because of my Brain Injury headaches and I ended up getting Trigger Point Injections, 12 of them...yeah not fun.  My head and neck are still sore from the injections, however I gotta say the pain level in the back of my head has decreased, so hopefully those TPI will work?  We will see, for this weekend I just want to rest and read and read some more, sounds good right?

Here are the books that I will be reading:

The Winner's Crime by



I started this Wednesday night but didn't get that far because of the injections but now?  I'm pretty far and loving it and will be done really soon with it.  And once I'm done with that I will be reading:

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare



I gotta say, I really, really excited about this one; I have heard NOTHING but amazing things about it and how it will break your heart and I'm so ready to get my heart broken and finish this trilogy.  I love The Mortal Instrument series but The Infernal Devices?  OMG, it has became one of my all times favorites.  I'm going to stop.

What are you guys doing and reading this weekend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment