Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

Weekend Reads: Soul Crossed by Lisa Gail Green and Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Woohoo..It's Friday, this week has been pretty stressful and I'm just glad that Friday is here and I'm so ready for the weekend.  This weekend was so stressful that I didn't get much reading done, I know, right?  What is wrong with me???  But here is what I will be reading this weekend; the weather is going to be amazing and I'm going to seat outside and suck up the sun:

Soul Crossed by Lisa Gail Green


I picked up this book yesterday and I'm already half way done, so I'm pretty sure that I will be finishing this one up tonight or early tomorrow.  It's a pretty interesting book, fallen Angel and fallen Demon and a screw up human in the middle.  I like it so far, let's see where it goes from here.

After I'm done with it, I will be continuing to read:

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare


I'm already over 100 pages in and loving, I really, really enjoy this trilogy and cannot wait to finish this book and move on to the third one.

And that will do for this weekend.  What are you doing this weekend?  What books are you reading?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment