Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Weekend Reads: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

This has been a very long weekend but it's finally Friday and I'm so glad the weekend it's here because I'm finally ready to dive in to a trilogy that people seem to LOVE it and it's time to find out if the hype is really true.

Here is the book that I will be reading this weekend:

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


So, I'm so ready to get back to the Shadowhunters' world but before I get back into The Mortal Instruments series I have to read The Infernal Devices trilogy and I have literally heard nothing but amazing things about this trilogy, so this weekend I'm picking up the first book and losing myself in it.

Who else is reading this book?  Who's read it?  Let me know.

Have a great weekend!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment