Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Weekend Reads: Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

It's Friday again...another week over and another weekend to enjoy, right?  And with summer ending soon, at least it ends sooner here in New England than the West Coast, I'm just going to enjoy the weekends to the max.  It's time to enjoy boating and beach more than usual, I already to that a lot, but now it will be a ridiculous time at the boat and beach, lol.  If you live here you would understand...This weekend will not be a sunny weekend here where I live but I don't care, I'm going to my boat and read.  There is nothing better than read inside a boat when it's raining outside, right? hahaha

I'm finally getting to one of the books that I've been wanting to read all summer, it's about mermaids so I think it's very appropriate lol...it will be the right trilogy to end the summer, right?  And did you see that cover?  It's GORGEOUS!!!

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks



What are you doing this weekend?  Are you sad that summer is almost over too?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment