Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Weekend Reads: Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge

It's Friday!!! It's Friday!!! It has been a very long week, that's for sure and I'm just glad it's Friday and the weekend is here!!!  Now it's time to enjoy the weekend, relax a little and read a little too.

Here is the book that I'm actually starting tonight; I just finished reading Salem's Vengeance last night (Thank God that book gave me nightmares lol).  And now I'm ready for something else; wait that I remember these books by Rosamund Hodge has a dark world too...AH more nightmares lol

Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge



I've heard that this one is even better than Cruel Beauty and I LOVED that one.

Happy Weekend!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy it, i loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed...loved the writing style and the story of course.

    ReplyDelete