Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

July Wrap Up

Happy Saturday and Happy August?  I mean, where did the month of July go?  It's August people, it pretty much means it's the last month of really hot summer days and that is not fair.  I need more summer days, who's with me?  I LOVE summer and it's seriously too, too short.  And I'm going to stop complaining for now and get to today's post.  It's August 1st and it's time to do my July wrap up, I actually did pretty good, I read 7 whole books, 1 Graphic Novel, 1 Short Story and started reading another book, so...10.25 books for the month of July?  Not a bad reading month.  Let's check out the books I read:

1. FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell 3.75 Stars



2. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers 4.25 Stars



3. From a Distant Star by Karen McQuestion 4 Stars



4. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins 5 Stars



5. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han 5 Stars



6. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 4 Stars



7. Dream the Impossible Dream: Volume 2 by Gavin Aung Than 3 Stars



8. Lois Lane: Cloudy With a Chance of Destruction by Gwenda Bond 4 Stars



9. Dreamwalker by Rhys Bowen 4 Stars



10. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin-Started Finally and Yes I'm loving an I can see why people love it, will continue to read an hopefully finish it next month.


And that's my July wrap up, what books did you read in July?  My favorite book this month was Rebel Belle, I LOVED.  What was your favorite book that you read in July?

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment