Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Back to School Series: Fashion and Makeup Essentials

Welcome back to another Back to School post, today I'm bringing you a Fashion and Makeup Essentials post. This week, there will be 2 Back to School posts as last week there were none, sorry about that, I did not have a great week, I had a really bad week of PCS headaches and even though I try to be superwoman, my brain does remind me that I'm not...so I'm just a weak human like everybody else lol.   Let's get started with this Back to School post?

Here are my Top 5 Back to School Fashion Essentials:



1. Boots: Oh Yeah, I love me some boots and I'll give you two reasons why I think they are essentials: 1. They are comfortable. 2. They are Fashionable. Agree?



2. Skinny Jeans: Who doesn't love skinny jeans?  I've lost the count of how many skinny jeans I own, and I don't regret buying any of them.  They are easy to throw on and easy to dress them up or down, right?



3.  Sweatshirts: But not just any kind of sweatshirts.  Buy some with cute sayings, or some from a place where you recently visited and a conversation will start from there.  Or get ones with some bling and now you are dressed up.



4.  Cool Backpack: There are some many cute ones now a days.  I love this one I recently got and if I was still in school I would totally be using this one.



5. Necklace/Jewelry: I love wearing some jewelry and necklaces for me totally complete an outfit.  Here are a couple of my favorites.




Here are my Top 5 Back to School Makeup Essentials: 



1. Concealer:  There is a reason why this is number 1.  No sleep?  Well, this baby will take care of it.  I don't think I ever leave the house without my concealer.



2. Lipbalm:  And this is another problem that I'm obsessed.  Lipbalms, but it is an essential, especially during winter months.



3. Mascara: And this one?  Well, mascara is a must if you want to look alive, even on those days that you don't have time to wear makeup, apply some mascara and guess what?  You look human again lol



4. Tinted Moisturizer/BB Cream:  And when you are in school, let's admit, there will be a lot of times that you will not have TIME to apply foundation, but if you have tinted moisturizer or BB Cream?  Well, this baby is easy to apply and you will look put together in minutes.



5. Eyeliner: Just to get you to that next step and look more up together.  An eyeliner will do wonders, just a simpler liner or a winged line, anything you want, just go with it.



And that's it.  What are you Fashion and Makeup Essentials for school?  Especially on your lazy days?
Let me know...

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment