Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

August 2015 TBR

Alright, now that it's August 2nd and I've kind of accept that summer is almost over (I just have to enjoy the rest of it to the max, right?) here is my TBR for the this month:

1. The Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin: I'm going to continue to read this one and hopefully finish it this month.



2. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker: I've actually started reading this and I'm loving it, it's going to be a quick read...I may be done with it today. lol



3. Salem's Vengeance by Aaron Galvin: Because when I'm done with The Witch Hunter I'm going to be craving some more witches and I have this one from NetGalley on my Kindle for a while so it's time I get to it.



4. Starstruck by Brenda Hiatt: Another Alien book, what can I say?  I love me some Alien book and Benjaminoftomes recommended and every Alien book that he has recommended I've loved so...I'm going to read and period.



5. The Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen: Because I keep hearing nothing but good things about this book and I got it when it was for $1.99 on Amazon and now I don't have an excuse for not reading it.



6. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare: Gotta continue with this series, right?



That's all I'm putting on my TBR for this month, but things can change as usual and I am add more books as the month progresses.  Follow me on Goodreads/Instagram/Twitter to find out throughout the month what I'm reading.

What are you reading this month? 

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment