And to quick off I'm starting it off with Dorm/Apartment Essentials:
1. Makeup Organizer: That's pretty essential for me and I love my Muji makeup organizers; I have had them for years and they are still going strong. And they are clear acrylic so easy to find what you are looking for.
2. Shower Caddy: If you live in a dorm these will be very essential, you can find them anywhere these days, from Target to Bed Bath and Beyond to Amazon.
3. Coffee/Tea Maker: I think you are either a coffee drinker or a tea drinker and will need a coffee/tea maker while away from home. Yeah, definitely...
4. Mini Fridge: A must, in my opinion...snacks, snacks and more snacks. Especially at night when everything is closed and if you live in a dorm; a mini fridge will be a life saver.
5. Closet Organizer: Another life saver? A closet organizer, these things can make your life so much easier, so get one or two.
6. Lamp: Especially if you have a roommate and they like to sleep with the lights off, this way you can have your own light and there are a lot of cute lamps out there these days.
7. Organizers: I love organizing, so for me organizers are a must and this way you will know where everything is and easier to find things later, right?
8. Whiteboard/Cork Board: Go crazy decorating these, or organize your life more lol
9. Books/eReader: If you are a booknerd like myself, you will need to bring your Kindle/eReader or even some books with you. This is the new Kindle Paperwhite that I have been eyeing and I'm thinking about buying really, really soooon :)
10. Hand Sanitizer/Febreze: This is important, keep things clean and sanitized PERIOD.
What are will be Dorm/Apartment Essentials for you? Anything else that You would recommend?