Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Back to School Series: Dorm Essentials

Back to School Series is back!!! Last year I did this series all in one week, this year I'm doing it a little bit different, I'm going to do one post every Wednesday for the month of August.  What do you guys think?  I'm actually excited about this series, I loved doing it last year and can't wait to do it again this year, so let's get to it?

And to quick off I'm starting it off with Dorm/Apartment Essentials:

1. Makeup Organizer:  That's pretty essential for me and I love my Muji makeup organizers; I have had them for years and they are still going strong.  And they are clear acrylic so easy to find what you are looking for.

MuJi Organizer 


2.  Shower Caddy: If you live in a dorm these will be very essential, you can find them anywhere these days, from Target to Bed Bath and Beyond to Amazon.

Shower Caddy


3. Coffee/Tea Maker:  I think you are either a coffee drinker or a tea drinker and will need a coffee/tea maker while away from home.  Yeah, definitely...


Coffee Maker
Tea Maker



4. Mini Fridge: A must, in my opinion...snacks, snacks and more snacks.  Especially at night when everything is closed and if you live in a dorm; a mini fridge will be a life saver.

Mini Fridge


5. Closet Organizer: Another life saver?  A closet organizer, these things can make your life so much easier, so get one or two.

Closet Organizer


6. Lamp:  Especially if you have a roommate and they like to sleep with the lights off, this way you can have your own light and there are a lot of cute lamps out there these days.

Lamp


7. Organizers:  I love organizing, so for me organizers are a must and this way you will know where everything is and easier to find things later, right?

Organizers


8. Whiteboard/Cork Board:  Go crazy decorating these, or organize your life more lol

Cork Board 


9. Books/eReader:  If you are a booknerd like myself, you will need to bring your Kindle/eReader or even some books with you.  This is the new Kindle Paperwhite that I have been eyeing and I'm thinking about buying really, really soooon :)

Kindle Paperwhite


10. Hand Sanitizer/Febreze:  This is important, keep things clean and sanitized PERIOD.


Febreze



What are will be Dorm/Apartment Essentials for you?  Anything else that You would recommend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment