Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Weekend Reads: Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

Wow, this has been a bad week.  I have been MIA due to a stupid cold, can we please have Summer back?  This cold is not doing nothing good to me, my throat hurts and I feel just sick and I don't feel like doing absolutely nothing.  I haven't read much this week, I did start to watched the show Arrow and it's AMAZING, there are 3 seasons on Netflix so there are a lot of episodes to catch up to.  And I watched San Andrea's the movie and I loved it; but my hubby now doesn't even want to go visit California so I may have lost a vacation by watching that movie lol.

Now back to what this post is about, here is the book that I'm currently reading, I'm just about half way and it's pretty good so far but I'm waiting for something more, please tell me there is something big coming?

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch



And that's all I have my friends, what are you have been up to this week?  And what about this weekend?  What are you doing?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment