Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

October 2015 TBR

Holly Molly, it's October...well, it's Halloween month and time for Apple picking and to see the beautiful fall of leaves, so I'm not going to complain much.  I complain a lot over here, right?  Crap, Wait, scratch that, I didn't say that lol, but as I was saying, it's October and it's time to pick which books to read this month and I really wanted to pick scary books, but I still have sooo many books that I want to read this month so...here is my TBR for this month:


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


Because I keep hearing nothing but great things about this book and I just got approved by my elibray, so it's time...

Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon



This is another book that I have heard nothing but amazing things so I just want to get to it...

Half Bad by Sally Green



It's about witches so it's the right time to read.

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch



The second book is coming out so I really want to read this one before that one comes out.

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare



I just need to continue with this series, period.

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson



It's Book banned week and I really want to read this book...

Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira



I have this on my TBR for a while so I am going to read it this month, I promise.

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell



This is another book that has been on my TBR for a while and I promise this is the last month it's in it, because I'm going to read it.

And that's it for this month, looks like a lot of books and I hope I get to read all of them and hopefully add a couple more.  What books are you reading this month?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment