Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Weekend Reads: Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon

Happy Friday everyone!  We have made it another week and it's time to enjoy the weekend and recharge our batteries.  Today is my son's Birthday, my first born, the one that teach me how to love unconditionally.  I'm very proud of him and everything that he has accomplished so far in this little life, proud mama here.  Now, back to today's post, here is the book that I'm currently reading and that I will be reading this weekend.

Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon:




OMG, I had heard a lot of amazing things about this book and I'm about half way now and I can SEE why people rave about this book and now I just want to go to Scotland and this book just makes you believe in fairy tales all over again lol.

Have a great weekend!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment